- Features & Benefits
This is the most popular protective reel wrap on the market. It is popular for it's clean look, impact protection, weather-resistance, and UV protection. It's much easier to apply than sheet materials like fiberboard and "masonite".
- Weather-resistant material that protects your products from the sun's UV rays
- Great impact protection (see Gardner Impact test results below)
- Clean, professional look
- Easily applies in between the flanges, tape or plastic strapping can be used to secure the wrap
- Widths and lengths are customized to your specific reel sizes at no additional cost
- Wrap can be customized with different thicknesses of foam, for cushion and extra impact protection, and even a printed film for branding
and/or handling instructions (with appropriate volume)
- Short lead times and low minimums
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Approved by the NMFTA for transporting Fiber Optic cable and approved in 2015 as a NEMA level 3 (plain CABLEGUARD) and level 4 (CABLEGUARD with foam) protective wrap.