Achieve the ultimate high-gloss finish on a variety of solid-surface floors with the BR-1600-NDC / BR-1200-NDC* Floor Burnisher. The durable, corrosion-proof polyethylene construction of this commercial burnisher will keep your floors shiny and clean. Greet visitors with consistently shiny floors and make a great first impression. Get always-ready-to-use reliability from this corded burnisher with no batteries to charge, maintain or replace.
- Clean a variety of finished floors with a 1,200 or 1,600 rpm pad rotation to get the ultimate high-gloss appearance.
- Depend on the durability of this floor burnisher’s industrial-strength, corrosion-proof polyethylene construction.
- Ensure operator comfort with the commercial burnisher’s adjustable, floating handle and low-vibration twist grips.
- Maneuver easily around furniture, radiators and toe kicks with the low-profile base.
- Estimated Run Time: Continuous
- Machine Type: Walk-Behind
- Machine Width: 20.75 in / 527.1 mm
- Machine Length: 29.75 in / 755.7 mm
- Power Cord Length: 75 ft / 23 m
- Pad RPMs: Up to 315 rpm (disk) / 500 rpm (cylindrical)
- Sound Level: As low as 70 dBA
- Head Types: Disk, Cylindrical
- Head Size: 20 in / 510 mm
- Machine Height: 49 in / 1244 mm
- Filtration Type: None
- Power Source: Corded
- Productivity: Up to 10000 sq ft / 929 sq m
- Max Weight: 68 lb / 30.8 kg
- Pad RPMs: Up to 1600 rpm, Up to 1200 rpm Canada